New To Be Built | Grand European Waterfront Masterpiece
Grand European Waterfront Masterpiece
Las Olas – Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Offered at $8,900,000 US
Located in the historic Las Olas neighborhood of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida the enclave Seven Isles is world renowned as the ultimate boater’s haven. Seven Isles is an exclusive security-patrolled community tucked away on the uniquely private peninsula islands that are set along tranquil grand canals just off of the Intracoastal Waterway.
One can only marvel at the Old World influences and experience an unparalleled sensation of grandeur, as the architectural splendor of this three story European Estate will certainly raise the bar in high end waterfront residential design.
A new to be built extraordinary waterfront masterpiece offering the lucky people who will call this estate home every luxury reminiscent of a Grand European style of living. Revel in a resort inspired entertainer’s and yachtsman’s paradise that conjures an unforgettable ambiance in an idyllic haven of luxury, leisure and lifestyle. An architectural and sensory delight infused with a superior reign of regal sophistication.
This property will feature 7 Bedrooms, 11 Baths within a grand scaled 15,000+/- square feet. Unique elements to this property will include solid mahogany arrival doors that open onto a grand marble entry arrival foyer with 35+/- foot ceiling heights with panoramic Intracoastal views. Noteworthy will be the awe-inspiring 3-story cantilever marble staircase with intricately adorned hand crafted iron balustrades. Visitors will be impressed by the 6 foot wide barrel-vaulted gallery that will be beautifully embellished with a custom onyx inlay ceiling. Every surface of this residential pièce de résistance will stir the visual senses. Crema marfil slabs of marble, listellos and decorative wood inlays will be selected and featured throughout the main gathering and entertaining areas. A handsome wood paneled office will have the desirable accessibility with private entries from within the home and through an outdoor loggia. Significant to this property will be the covered and uncovered second and third level entertaining loggias highlighting and maximizing the very sought after Intracoastal waterway vistas this waterfront masterpiece provides.
The property will also feature a state-of-the-art Smart-House technologies and electronics with touch pad controls for all systems including security, climate, lighting, surround-sound audio and video capabilities.
Notable Property Features:
- European Waterfront Residence
- 140 ft x 130 ft Intracoastal View
- Can Accommodates up to a 120 ft Yacht
- Dual Pedestal Concrete Slab Yacht Dockage
- Rear Design Set To South East Exposure to Maximize Intracoastal Views
- Intricately Designed Circular Stone Drive and Arrival Porte Cochere
- Four Car Garage Replete with Limo Bay and Can Be Fitted for Two Additional Auto Lift
- 35+/- foot soaring ceilings in Grand Entry Arrival Hall and Formal Living Room
- 18 ft x 24 ft Formal Living Room
- Pass through Stone Fireplace to Family Room / Living Room
- Gourmet Chefs Kitchen and a Separate Professional Catering Kitchen
- Kitchens Replete with Top of the Line Appliances and Functionality
- 16 ft x 18 ft Breakfast Area
- 10 ft x 10 ft Bar Entertaining Area Adjacent to Family Room
- Wine Cellar Adjacent to Bar Area
- Three Additional Guest Baths
- 50 ft x 18 ft Master Bedroom
- 22 ft x 18 ft Sitting Room with Fully Appointed Morning Kitchen
- Luxuriously Appointed Master Bath
- Wrap Around Balcony with South East Intracoastal Panoramic Vistas
- His and Hers Separate Over-sized 10 ft x 14 ft Walk-In Closets with Private Balconies
- Four Additional Grand Bedroom with En-suite Baths
- Two Additional Adjoining Captain and Staff Bedrooms with En-suite Baths and Separate Outdoor Entrances
- Additional VIP Suite with En-Suite Bath Affording Panoramic Balcony Waterway Views
- 17 ft x 20 ft Home Theater
- Billiard Room
- Game Room
- Entertaining Loft
- Wrap Around Covered and Uncovered Entertaining Loggias
Pool / Entertaining Area:
- 75 foot Grandly Scaled Pool
- Sunken Spa
- Beach Entry
- Hand Cut Marble Flooring Throughout Resort Inspired Entertaining Deck
- Chefs Gourmet Summer Kitchen
- Dropped Exterior Stone Crown Molding
- All Arrival Areas Afford Glistening Panoramic Intracoastal Views
- Seven Zones of Air Conditioned Comfort
- First and Second Level Laundry Rooms
- Whole House Capable Automatic Back-Up / Stand-By Generator
Best known as one of Fort Lauderdale’s most prestigious neighborhoods, Seven Isles is ideally situated close to the beach, leading yacht services, and charming Las Olas Boulevard, acclaimed for its wide selection of fine boutiques, art galleries, restaurants, and sidewalk cafes.
Downtown Fort Lauderdale’s beautiful Seven Isles and Las Olas Riverwalk locale are also just minutes away and serves as the cornerstone of the city’s dynamic arts and entertainment district, where noted organizations including the Museum of Art and Broward Center for the Performing Arts host numerous cultural events.
View Our Website
The Smiths are enthusiastic and profoundly knowledgeable of the exclusive South Florida communities they serve, trusted for the advice and guidance they offer, and respected for their exceptional ability to maximize the profit potential of properties they represent.
Luxury Resort Portfolio has earned a roster of achievements that include an extraordinary quantity of record-breaking transactions for their clients in the elite Delray Beach and Boca Raton country club homes of Mizner Country Club, St. Andrews Country Club, Woodfield Country Club, Addison Reserve Country Club and the Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club as well as in the Boca Raton exclusive gated estate enclaves of The Oaks at Boca Raton, Long Lake Estates, Stone Creek Ranch, Le Lac and the Sanctuary.
The information herein is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and may be subject to errors, omissions and changes without notice. This is not to be construed as a solicitation of property presently listed for sale. All information is derived from the Palm Beach County Property Appraisers website and the MLS.
The information herein is believed to be accurate but not guaranteed and may be subject to errors, omissions and changes without notice. This is not to be construed as a solicitation of property presently listed for sale.
All information is derived from the Palm Beach County Property Appraisers website and the MLS.